Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Check out my new website

Here is my

new website: https://sites.google.com/site/huntforvideos/

Since 2005, I have maintained a free website which is: www.huntforgold.homestead.com

It has allowed me to describe my travels and to post some of my travel pictures. I started it when I had a PC, but now I have only Apple computers. I can only edit it using a Windows based PC. So for the past few years I have been "renting" the Seattle library's PCs to edit my Homestead site. In addition, I am unable to add any more pictures because I have run out of storage space and can only get more by paying a monthly fee. Not for me!

I then began to explore other free website locations starting with Google and there my search ended with my new website. I can load video clips that I have uploaded to YouTube, advertise my travel adventure DVDs including a PayPal button which allows people to buy them directly from me, post other travel pictures, and add links to my favorite websites. I think I will also be able to provide links to Picasa photo albums, but I first need to figure out how Picasa works.



No comments:

Post a Comment