Monday, December 20, 2021

Durango Adventures

 My cousin, Judy, died recently and I wanted to attend her celebration of life in Durango, CO early August, where she had lived near her daughter, Hydi, and son-in-law Sergio, so I drove there from Seattle.  Along the way, I spent the night with my brother Jim and his wife Linda in Spokane.

From there I visited Yellowstone, Canyon Lands, and Arches National Parks and spent time in Durango with relatives, and rode the Durango Silverton historical train to Silverton.  

Yellowstone


Yellowstone


Yellowstone Falls


Canyonlands


Canyonlands


Arches National Park


My niece and her husband own the East by Southwest and Mamma Silvia's Italian Kitchen and I feasted on their offerings both at the service and afterward.



I enjoyed the Durango-Silverton historical train travel.


I then headed to the Zion National Park followed by the Bryce Canyon National Park.  All of these parks were spectacular and ones that I had visited as a child.

Zion



Bryce Canyon


All of these parks were unique and spectacular and I was pleased to revisit them now.

I have recently uploaded all of my travel videos to YouTube now that they allow longer uploads and you may want to see my Peru Adventures there as well as my other travel videos.  That link is https://www.youtube.com/c/huntforgold  


If you do go there, please subscribe to my video channel since it will help me eventually get some income there and help with my future travels. Fewer people are using DVDs so I am transitioning to streaming my travels on my YouTube channel.



No comments:

Post a Comment