Sunday, August 2, 2026

Budva, Montenegro— relaxing at the beach – – July 30 – August 1, 2026


Budva Beach and Old City

The following morning, I changed to a single room, but it did not have any A/C and the neighboring bathroom also did not lock.


Needless to stay say I left there about 8 AM to first get my bus ticket to Sarajevo that left At 7 AM on August 1 and cost €40.


I then headed to short distance to the beach area, where I spent the rest of the day, exploring the old city and walk the length of the beach area.












I enjoyed a big breakfast and as I walked, I stopped several times for lemonade since the temperature was in the 90s. 



Along the way you could rent beach chairs, and umbrellas for prices ranging from €15-€50. I settled in comfortably for a €15 one,  and enjoyed dipping my toe in the Adriatic sea and lounging about reading my Ludlum novel.










I had a delicious bass fillet with potatoes and spinach, Fish soup, as well as more lemonade and grapefruit juice.



I returned to my room about 6 PM, showered, wash some clothes, and enjoyed sitting down on the balcony, enjoying the view below of the city and sea.



No comments:

Post a Comment